Jack Hall Gang Map bug

LuckyLuciano

Question

Hi all,

So I found the first map for the Jack Hall Gang treasure early during my playthrough. I went to Caliban Seat and found map 2. However, shortly hereafter I must have replayed a saved game where I didn't go to Caliban Seat for map 2. When I go to the site now for map 2, there is no prompt to search the cliff ridge for the map. I've even gone to Cotorra Springs and nothing spawns there neither. In my satchel I can only find map 1. 

I contacted Rockstar and their response was to restart the game 😭☠️ The only challenge I'm missing is the Explorer challenge. So I guess 100% completion is off the table now.

Has anyone experienced the same issue?

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, LuckyLuciano said:

Hi all,

So I found the first map for the Jack Hall Gang treasure early during my playthrough. I went to Caliban Seat and found map 2. However, shortly hereafter I must have replayed a saved game where I didn't go to Caliban Seat for map 2. When I go to the site now for map 2, there is no prompt to search the cliff ridge for the map. I've even gone to Cotorra Springs and nothing spawns there neither. In my satchel I can only find map 1. 

I contacted Rockstar and their response was to restart the game 😭☠️ The only challenge I'm missing is the Explorer challenge. So I guess 100% completion is off the table now.

Has anyone experienced the same issue?

nope. had no issues doing this same thing.  clear your cache, restart the machine.  if that fails try a different save point.