Where to find daily challenges?

Fish47375

Question

6 answers to this question

Thanks Kean..I`ve followed this forum since the game came out but just now joined. I think the new update kinda blows as far as the players blip. I`ve been griefed more now then i ever have. I have ran into to posses now that they will not quit until you just give up. I paid $107 for this game and stuck by it through thick and thin but i`m just about over it now. The places i used to fish now barley catch a couple and when i do a stranger mission it`s not worth the craziness to even complete. I figured with the griefers turning red it may help but damn it seems they are out in force now with their posses and we can`t tell until it`s to late.

4 hours ago, Fish47375 said:

I`ve been griefed more now then i ever have.

I logged on, got on my horse, rode 50 yards, and got killed three times by a three-man posse of Griefers. I couldn't "kill them each and every one" because they were on top of me as soon as I respawned, but I did report them and rode off into the sunset after the parlay command. The Posse consisted of levels 107, 88, and 60. 

4 hours ago, Fish47375 said:

All the D Pad does for me is the usual stuff. Satchel,Whistle and Catalouge,

It's in the Free Roam menu.  You press the left D-pad once to bring it up.  If you hold it down, then you get the catalogue which you don't want.