Horse on a Train

jacks1son

I wish that I had a  recorder.  I  took a train to Saint Denis with 2 horses.  The temp one was on the right side, where I got off.  My (expensive) one was on the left blocked by the long train.  I whistled and waited.  When the train left my main horse's icon started moving too.  I raced down the tracks only to see the horse was on the damn train!  He must have tried to jump over when I whistled.   Craziest damn thing I have ever seen.  I  had to load back half an hour to get him back.

Same with the Xbox one. Just hit the big fat Xbox button on the controller and you can choose whether to take a screenshot or a recording of the previous minute or so of gameplay (you can set the length in the settings somewhere)

• 1 month later...

@Kean_1

Once I've done that, how do I get it in here?

I like to photo the weird stuff that happens now n then using the ingame camera, either to take a selfie or just a pic of something weird or interesting.

I had been to the Rhodes butcher & sold my pelts, exited back to the game and turned round to find an npc trying to drive a wagon across the front of the bank while another npc sat reading a paper right behind the wagon.  The wagon kept breaking in 2 & the horses kept dying, so out comes the camera and I line up for a pic.. suddenly another player jumps in front of me n does a crazy lil jig (turned out he had paid RD$150 for an emote, n trust me it was well worth it).  It was hilarious & I grabbed a "what just happened" n sent it to him.  Incredibly, no sooner had he done his jig than the glitching wagon sorted itself out & drove away.  I couldn't have scripted it better if I'd tried, the timing was perfect.

I'd love to make his photo-bombing exploits famous in here by posting the game clip, but have no idea how to get it from xbox to here.

cheers for any advice that allow me to post the vid here.

18 minutes ago, GOFQSPIDERS said:

@Kean_1

Once I've done that, how do I get it in here?

I like to photo the weird stuff that happens now n then using the ingame camera, either to take a selfie or just a pic of something weird or interesting.

I had been to the Rhodes butcher & sold my pelts, exited back to the game and turned round to find an npc trying to drive a wagon across the front of the bank while another npc sat reading a paper right behind the wagon.  The wagon kept breaking in 2 & the horses kept dying, so out comes the camera and I line up for a pic.. suddenly another player jumps in front of me n does a crazy lil jig (turned out he had paid RD$150 for an emote, n trust me it was well worth it).  It was hilarious & I grabbed a "what just happened" n sent it to him.  Incredibly, no sooner had he done his jig than the glitching wagon sorted itself out & drove away.  I couldn't have scripted it better if I'd tried, the timing was perfect.

I'd love to make his photo-bombing exploits famous in here by posting the game clip, but have no idea how to get it from xbox to here.

cheers for any advice that allow me to post the vid here.

On XB1, I'm afraid I have no idea.  MS may have photo sharing capabilities built in you can use, etc.  

On PS4 you can capture screenshots within the game at any point and you can share them through FB or Twitter IIRC.  ....or download them on to usb drive and so on.  

The videos you capture can be uploaded to YT as a way to host them and shared by providing a link.