What happened to the special weapons I gained?

Foxtrot

Question

Earlier in the game, I picked up the Civil War knife, and was given the jawbone knife as the reward for the Dino bone collection.

However, neither of these weapons are in my inventory or appear in my compendium.

What the heck happened to these special weapons (and probably others I've forgotten about)? Interestingly, I have the hewing, double headed, and viking axes, but the knives are gone.

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

Earlier in the game, I picked up the Civil War knife, and was given the jawbone knife as the reward for the Dino bone collection.

However, neither of these weapons are in my inventory or appear in my compendium.

What the heck happened to these special weapons (and probably others I've forgotten about)? Interestingly, I have the hewing, double headed, and viking axes, but the knives are gone.

not in the knife section of the weapon wheel with R1/L1?

I'm pretty sure I looked there.  But I'll look again later on when I'm home.  The key thing for me is that they're not in my weapons compendium - I only have the one (hunting) knife listed, along with the various throwing knives.

Darn, they’re right there in the weapon wheel as you said. But not in the compendium, which is weird. Oh well, not going to sweat it, there’s more weapons out the for me to complete the 48 needed for the completion criteria.