The Course of True Love part 2 mission

gamerfan1010

I basically rode at full speed toward the shore to the north side of Braithwaite manor and then duck-ran straight toward the pavilion, then took the same route on the way back.   Expanding the mini-map helps you see where the guards are and which way they're looking.  It's fine to run in front of them if you don't get too close while crouched.

Oddly, only the third part of this mission appears in my mission list, so getting a gold on part2 might not matter.

Well I got a gold medal for part III, so I'd guess that a 5-year-old child could also get a gold medal there.

It's basically an interactive cut scene, so just go through the motions as quickly as you can.

Dang.  Just saw this in my mission list despite looking through the whole lot twice.  I got a silver there and didn't complete it in time. 

There's a YouTube for this, describing the route for the gold medal.

And the gold medal here counts, so at least that question is answered.

Sorry for the misdirection, blame it on my phone or my eyes.

I took the boat from our camp, so it is no hiding or looking out, you just paddle up and talk to her.

But I read that if you save the game just before  mission so you can see it all, then reload the save and skip the cutscenes.

On 3/8/2019 at 8:58 PM, gamerfan1010 said:

@lumper did u beat the time limit with this strategy?

I didnt even try too no, I watched all cutscenes, I dont want a gold medal if it means dropping content, so... I have very few gold medals, lol.

Although if you skip cutscenes and use the boat I do think you can make it, the boat makes it so you do not have to hide at all, so as long as you get to your camp fast, do not ride into the camp approach from the south and then go to the boat and just start paddling, you oughta make it with lots of stamina tonics loaded.

Edited by lumper