Single Voice to R* ?

Voss

What about having a "single voice to R*" on features/changes the players on this Forum can form a consensus on?

Could use the polling feature and maybe one of the moderators could use that data to develop a "direct communication" with a R* resource to voice our support and ideas.

Rather being all negative (I'm guilty )hopefully create some good will and help R* come out with incremental updates to keep the players engaged.

I don't know anyone here on staff who has an inside track to get this information to someone at R* (where it would even make a difference).  However, you're more than welcome to create a poll if you want or simply pitch your ideas to fellow community members for feedback, to drum up support, etc.  Having said that, R* already has a place where folks can submit their feedback and it's here:

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/online/feedback?step=f2e50892

If people want their voice to be heard or those of others they feel are not speaking up, they have the perfect opportunity to encourage them to do so there (in a respectful manner of course).  R* already uses that feedback to get a feel or "consensus" as to what their consumers want.  Whether folks feel right, wrong or indifferent about some changes R* has made in RDO, some of those were a direct result of that feedback.

The following is just my personal opinion but when someone pitches a "consensus" poll on a forum, I sometimes find it's more about "concessions" rather than a true look at what people or a segment are asking for. In all honesty, I'd rather voice my unabridged feedback rather than have to compromise due to what is typically a limited list of poll options that are (to be quite honest) not always objectively chosen.  .....and I would rather not be represented by a poll or someone's take on what I or a group of the community value in the game which can sometimes be misconstrued. 

I have no problem with a difference of opinion and I feel everyone should make their voice heard which is why I continually direct them to that site.