More LOAD for HORSES

HOTSKIP

Question

Add to BUY or to MAKE a TRAVOIS, a type of sledge formerly used by North American Indians 
to carry goods, consisting of two joined poles pulled by a horse or dog.

That will allow to take TWO more skins if attached to the horse but speed will be limited to walking only.

Just make it with a blanket that covers the content so it will not need animation or new skin when pelts are loaded on it

p.s. Already pointed out by me in the RDR2 Suggestions Thread ;)

Edited by HOTSKIP

6 answers to this question

I would like to see some kind of expansion here. I am aware that carrying too much and being targeted by other players is a risk but when you are on a slow server and want to hunt and grind, it would be far more convenient for a horse to be able to carry more.

On 3/15/2019 at 8:45 PM, CowBoii said:

I would like to see some kind of expansion here. I am aware that carrying too much and being targeted by other players is a risk but when you are on a slow server and want to hunt and grind, it would be far more convenient for a horse to be able to carry more.

If they just let us have utility wagons or something then this wouldn't be an issue. Like those small ones that can trail a horse and carry stuff.

24 minutes ago, HOTSKIP said:

Hahaha...ci siamo capiti !!!!

Grazie Peppì...lo aggiungo al Thread

ahahah  quando ho letto il post ho subito pensato a questa scena !  bud spencer e terence hill erano i miei miti da bambino   😉

• Like 1