Buying clothing

lumper

Question

So, I saw videos online, I think Outlaw Gary did a few, where he would show us what new outfits there were and hats and coats, etc..

How can I see what an item will look like before buying it?

I flip through the catalog and I select a coat for example, I press "view" and it shows me squares of the colors available and texture,nut not my in the coat, I want to see what my guy will look like in the various items before I plunk down any cash.

I really wasnt even going to buy anything but I figured I may as well learn about what is going on here, I dont own a cold weather outfit, I probably dont need one either but lets say I want to buy one, how can I see what it will look like before I commit to purchase?

In single player I bought almost every outfit so I know how to do it, and I know for sure you could see yourself in anything you wanted to buy first, so I am just trying to figure out how to do that online.

Thanks for any help

Edited by lumper

6 answers to this question

On 3/29/2019 at 8:43 AM, lumper said:

So, I saw videos online, I think Outlaw Gary did a few, where he would show us what new outfits there were and hats and coats, etc..

How can I see what an item will look like before buying it?

I flip through the catalog and I select a coat for example, I press "view" and it shows me squares of the colors available and texture,nut not my in the coat, I want to see what my guy will look like in the various items before I plunk down any cash.

I really wasnt even going to buy anything but I figured I may as well learn about what is going on here, I dont own a cold weather outfit, I probably dont need one either but lets say I want to buy one, how can I see what it will look like before I commit to purchase?

In single player I bought almost every outfit so I know how to do it, and I know for sure you could see yourself in anything you wanted to buy first, so I am just trying to figure out how to do that online.

Thanks for any help

Lol Outlaw Garry. The clickbait king, with his 12 minute videos that sees him talk crap for nine minutes before he gets to the point of his video. No where near as bad as Sernando. But a sham all the same. I maybe harsh but the guy tells me nothing I don't already know. 

Edited by dredd1961