North America PS4 player, seeking perm posse

WillieW

On 4/6/2019 at 4:36 PM, WillieW said:

I’m looking for a posse who actually have mic’s, do missions, make money, hunting and gathering, etc. 

Psn MedicalKiller

Howdy williew , we have an all adult posse that is accepting new gunslingers right now ! May I ask your age please? We are all in it for laughs and good times. We will have no discrimination against race , sexual preference , religion , or politics. We all wear Mic except the ones that don't speak English. If this sounds right to you Lmk. 

5 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Howdy williew , we have an all adult posse that is accepting new gunslingers right now ! May I ask your age please? We are all in it for laughs and good times. We will have no discrimination against race , sexual preference , religion , or politics. We all wear Mic except the ones that don't speak English. If this sounds right to you Lmk. 

there is also someone who wears the mic but does not speak the same ...😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Or if their mic interferes with the person next to them. :) 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, WillieW said:

Yeah I’m 21 

You still looking for posse ? What time zone you in bud ? We are aged 40 to 65 with players from all over the world. Want a shot at being an Angel ?  If so would like to give you a test run. Arthur's Angels is a close group that do everything ,PvP , pve , fish ,hunt and always help each other. Lmk

20 hours ago, peppino79 said:

thanks bro !!!!!

Hey pepe ! Just wanted to say I love your profile pic with your pitbull ! I have one too ! Solid black and he weighs 110 pounds ! Big fat head pit that is such a sweety unless your a squirrel ! Lol

2 hours ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Hey pepe ! Just wanted to say I love your profile pic with your pitbull ! I have one too ! Solid black and he weighs 110 pounds ! Big fat head pit that is such a sweety unless your a squirrel ! Lol

he was my brother's dog. he was called rocco and died in August 2018. the photo with me is 5 years ago. when he was young and strong he weighed 80/90 pounds. he was sweety  with people, a little less with cats entering the garden ..

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, peppino79 said:

he was my brother's dog. he was called rocco and died in August 2018. the photo with me is 5 years ago. when he was young and strong he weighed 80/90 pounds. he was sweety  with people, a little less with cats entering the garden ..

Sorry to hear he has passed bro ! Mine just turned 10

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Sorry to hear he has passed bro ! Mine just turned 10

dogs have only one flaw for me, they live too little. I have had so many in my life.
I always say "stop! This was the last" and then I take another one. I love dogs !  ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, peppino79 said:

dogs have only one flaw for me, they live too little. I have had so many in my life.
I always say "stop! This was the last" and then I take another one. I love dogs !  ❤️

Yep bud I say the same till I see a puppy in need ! Lol

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

You still looking for posse ? What time zone you in bud ? We are aged 40 to 65 with players from all over the world. Want a shot at being an Angel ?  If so would like to give you a test run. Arthur's Angels is a close group that do everything ,PvP , pve , fish ,hunt and always help each other. Lmk

Yeah I’m in est, lmk your psn probably make this easier.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

bucnation3139 most are on from 330pm est till 7 or 8 est and more on weekends. 

There are a few of us in EST that normally are on until 10PM or 11PM M-T. Weekends we are on until real late / early next day.

• Haha 1

Will be hitting it hard this weekend trying to get to lvl 60. My wife got pummeled by a lvl 60 with the explosive ammo last night. We ganged up on him and he didn't know what hit him. He finally left the server. I guess it doesn't matter if you have better ammo if you don't aim fast enough to take out 2. AFFA (Angels Forever, Forever Angels)

• Haha 1

• Kean_1 locked this topic