Hello

Miltonastic

Just looking for company to do missions with, hunt etc. I like to think I play clean, and enjoy the pve experience when that's what I'm doing. I'm starting to dip my toe into the various pvp matches and such too. 

I'm out hunting and fishing a lot. I have a mic, but don't know how to join lobbies etc yet ( Help! It's so lonely out there! ;D ) I'm an adult and although I can occasionally drop an f- bomb or two, I don't generally cuss and yell when I play. I do enjoy my gaming  though! so I get into it! I'm not overly skilled either, but not helpless in a firefight. 

1 hour ago, Miltonastic said:

Oh sorry. PS4

Just a suggestion but you might want to fill out the rest of your profile with your console info and gamertag if you so choose.  It's helps especially when trying to find others to play with, etc.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Still looking for an active posse that plays to have fun. I'm on pretty much all night tonight and tomorrow night.  Friend request me on PSN and message me. Same name as here. Same name in game as well.

If someone is just looking for company to do missions with for a session I'm up for that too. I don't roleplay, but I can keep my mouth shut and shoot stuff. 

I just don't accept random posse invites in game though. 

• Kean_1 locked this topic