The Northern Empire is recruiting, more than a posse

lumper

We have dozens of members and are looking to grow into the hundreds.

you can see videos on youtube and stuff just search Northern Empire clan for RDR2O

The important stuff:

We recruit non toxic players, meaning players that aren't out griefing and harassing people in free roam, it is a milsim, (military simulator) so some discipline and taking/following orders is part of it, but it is all fun, not abusive type orders.

We look out for each other and our allies so if you are out there being harassed by an organized group you can s.o.s. on discord and people will come to your aid.

Within our group can be several posse's so you might roll with one group today and another Saturday but it us always with N.E. guys and gals.

We also have battles with other groups, This Saturday 4/13 with another group for example.

If you are interested in learning more or joining hit me back send me a note and Ill talk to you about it if you want to join and meet the criteria Ill be happy to get you started, you will need to buy a uniform, it isn't expensive but you do need it.

Also, we try to recruit level 35 and above but there are always exceptions so if you are under 35 don't shy away if you are actually interested.

Edited by lumper

Mostly discord,

We send invites to the group

Im not up to speed 100% on the whole game invite thing, I play on xbox and I know  a little, but essentially you will see a note on discord and it will tell you whats up, either an S.O.S call from some of our players or a scheduled battle, and it will tell you who to invite or look for etc..

You add them as a friend or respond to their invite, I usually get invited as I am already on playing in a game, when they hit me up.

Once a person has joined and grabbed a uniform, (which you dont have to wear other than when doing a group function) we send them a code for our discord channel and then you join that group, you will then be able to see all the various chats that are there and announcements etc

Discord is a group chat app basically for gamer;s its free and easy to set up quickly, I never heard of it until the other day when they told me about it and then when I set it up I realized I had set it up for COD a few years ago and forgot,  I have Call of Duty and RDR2 on mine.

I just keep the app open on my laptop, a lot of people use the phone app so they can get updates, announcements and messages on the go, its up to the individual, but this gives you a base of operations to chat with members, ask questions, hear announcements, etc..

So if  a person is recruited they need to set  up discord and if they just cant for some reason they can use Instagram I believe, although I havent checked that out yet.

Back to the uniform quickly, when I was recruiting it we met someone who wanted to join but didn't have the cash on hand to buy the clothes to make the uniform we all just hunted for him and had him at the butcher while we kept bringing him carcasses and pelts to get them what they needed.

Edited by lumper

yep. as we recruit new members, and they get their uniforms, we give them a code to the channel and they are then in the group.

We have a big battle tomorrow so we are all out recruiting hard all week.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 5:56 PM, Traks1 said:

Got a handle on how to get the online game working for you pretty well now it seems  @lumper. Congrats. 😉

I was just thinking he same thing.

Thanks

After many people here encouraged me a little, I tried hard to stay interested and kept learning, then I found a strategy that worked for me for 95% of the time, and with that I just earned $$ for things I needed,  I caught nearly 4,000 fish, then I learned that fishing gives no xp and shifted to hunting to level up.

I started one character and gave up, then I started over with a new character and even though I have a glitch with his shape and certain cloithes, I almost bailed on him too and just gave up twice, but I pushed forward and it all got better, I learned how to avoid people basically, lol. 

I was out fishing when I was recruited by these guys and it seemed appropriate to join a group of non toxic players who back each other up and have fun battles and what not.

Now, I just learned that I can replay the story missions for xp, I had no idea, it took me to get to level 40 to learn that, lol but now that I found that out, I am going back and forth from hunting to missions, and just grinding for levels until I hit level 60, hopefully Tuesday night, so I have time to buy the explosive pamphlets before they end the offer.

I almost never got started, now I am about to load up on explosive ammo and I already have everything else I want, horses, ability cards maxed out,  all weapons, most clothes, etc.. so this will be the cherry on top after all my grinding, I know many were mad about the lowering level requirements but to me it was a perfectly timed reward and incentive to push really hard and get 20 levels done in a week, and if I managed to do that, I would be rewarded early with explosive ammo pamphlets so yeah, I have come a log way in a short time, it was 4 weeks ago I started.

When I heard about it I was level 38 and wanted a Trotter so I pushed for a few hours and bought one, and was gonna call it a day until I did the math and figured it would be crazy to grind 20 levels in a week but I wanted to see if I could do it.

I just might pull it off, I am cringing at the thought of going back in but I do want that ammo.

Edited by lumper
  • Like 1

• Kean_1 locked this topic