replay mission

faiswol341

9 hours ago, faiswol341 said:

I don't know why the items an guns can't be  with you when replay it's impossible to get 2min with that horse can anyone at least  send them feedback to  fixed

i must be really damn good, i've done the impossible!!  :D  wait maybe not,  since nobody has a clue really what you're talking about... 

Google rockstar feedback, you found these forums you should be able to find the feedback forms.

2 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

Two minutes.  That's going to be the Rhodes Braithwaite lovers mission.  I think it will be possible, you just need the right route.  YouTube has the answers, as per usual.

Ah  i haven't gotten that far in this playthrough to try for gold yet.

15 hours ago, faiswol341 said:

I don't know why the items an guns can't be  with you when replay it's impossible to get 2min with that horse can anyone at least  send them feedback to  fixed

Generally speaking, you want to first play the mission with a save right before you start it, so you can see the cut scenes and see how it all goes, then you load that save and play it again minus cut scenes and anything else to save time, so you get the gold and do it without "re-playing" because "re-playing" always gives you a standard load out.
Most of the guides I noticed give this advice if you are trying for gold medals, as the only way to get a few of them, is to skip the cut scenes.

5 hours ago, Kormath said:

Ah  i haven't gotten that far in this playthrough to try for gold yet.

Pro tip, whenever possible, use the train tracks, set your course, ignore it look at the map, see that the tracks will get you to a cross point with the course you set, use the tracks as there are no hills, few things to get in your way, once you get used to it, it is easy even on bridges with no railings, just use the tracks for several missions and getting around is easier.