Problem selling stowed pet

pluck3

Question

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, pluck3 said:

Any1 else have issue to sell all their stowed pet ? by exemple i has 10 perfect alligator skin ( small 1 ) , a big 1 , and at butcher it says i have 2 perfect pelt small one , and  1 big ...

I have noticed this as well. When RS nerfed the hunting. This starting occurring, so I'm thinking it's deliberate. I suggest that you sell the small alligator whole, DON'T skin it. Unfortunately you cannot sell small alligator pelts anymore. 

28 minutes ago, GOFQSPIDERS said:

we used to be able to sell the small gator skin AND the carcess.. meaning we got 2 lots of $ for basically the same thing

don't think R* were too happy about that lol

No lol. Hence the nerf. But you get $6.50 for the whole perfect carcass. $3.90 for a good carcass. 

You can't sell stowed small alligator pelts, as mentioned, since the last big update.

I contacted support and the  "expert" told me this is a known bug, but honestly I don't know if that is correct or just "lip service" for them not wanting to pay out as much as previous posters mentioned

It's basically sell the whole carcass on small alligator or just take the meat and teeth.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2019 at 2:37 AM, Dissention said:

You can't sell stowed small alligator pelts, as mentioned, since the last big update.

I contacted support and the  "expert" told me this is a known bug, but honestly I don't know if that is correct or just "lip service" for them not wanting to pay out as much as previous posters mentioned

It's basically sell the whole carcass on small alligator or just take the meat and teeth.

I would go with "lip service" lol. Because they do not seem to be in a rush to fix it. When did they nerf hunting? Late February? 

If you take the whole alligator to the butcher and skin it there you can sell the skin from your arms and then sell the carcass to earn a bit more than the $6.50 for the whole carcass but its not worth that much more. If its a 3* I drag it to the butcher, if its a 1 or 2 then I just skin it for the meat & teeth and leave the skin.