Jump to content

Delete


Renascent
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Traks1 said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!.

That would be a bit like adopting a mountain lion knowing how capable you are Rena. (and I mean that in the nicest possible way ofc๐Ÿ˜)

You're not the only one to refer to me as that lol. One of my friends who liked to randomly pop in and try to kill me said I was like a panther or something.

Also where ya been at? Hardly see anyone on these days. Just been alternating between hunting and doing showdowns.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Renascent said:

I'm on PS4, have a mic, discord, rank 180, age 29 next week ๐Ÿ˜—. My usual gang kinda stopped playing. I'm mostly casual with a bit of seriousness (like I know when to hunker down and get sh*t done), very chill. I laugh and joke around a lot, basic shenanigans but not into griefing. I like being helpful.

I'm down for most anything (free roam missions, showdown, races, story missions, hunting), work very well in groups or solo. Very watchful, great at assassinations, take directions well.

I work nights and I'm generally on/available from 11am - 6pm Central Time.

Please adopt me. ๐Ÿ˜ž

PS_Messages_20190420_114540~01.jpg

PS_Messages_20190326_022955~01.jpg

Well howdy there tumbleweed ! Would you be interested in a shot at being an Angel ? The game is slowing down a bit for us do to lack of content but we still play almost every day. Arthur's Angels is all adult posse playing PvP mostly right now as all the stranger missions wouldn't start last night. We are hopeful a patch is near. Lmk if you would like a test run. Most play on est but we have folk from everywhere with us.ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Well howdy there tumbleweed ! Would you be interested in a shot at being an Angel ? The game is slowing down a bit for us do to lack of content but we still play almost every day. Arthur's Angels is all adult posse playing PvP mostly right now as all the stranger missions wouldn't start last night. We are hopeful a patch is near. Lmk if you would like a test run. Most play on est but we have folk from everywhere with us.ย 

I'm down for it. What's this test run consist of? I'll be off work in about 5-ish hours. PSN is "Renascentc", add me if you like.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Renascent said:

I'm down for it. What's this test run consist of? I'll be off work in about 5-ish hours. PSN is "Renascentc", add me if you like.

The test run is just to see if your compatible with all of us or feel comfortable with us. We have a community and stay in touch with each other using PlayStation messenger. My second in command will be with me tonight and will run some PvP matches to break the ice. If you like riding with us I'll put you in community. All fun and love to just laugh and make the most of it. I'll be off work at 230 est and will send fr. Saddle up partner.ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

The test run is just to see if your compatible with all of us or feel comfortable with us. We have a community and stay in touch with each other using PlayStation messenger. My second in command will be with me tonight and will run some PvP matches to break the ice. If you like riding with us I'll put you in community. All fun and love to just laugh and make the most of it. I'll be off work at 230 est and will send fr. Saddle up partner.ย 

Okay cool. Game on lol. Gives me enough time to run a couple errands before I park myself in front of the PS.

We talking pvp modes or posse versus?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Renascent said:

Okay cool. Game on lol. Gives me enough time to run a couple errands before I park myself in front of the PS.

We talking pvp modes or posse versus?

Yep PvP modes. We do it all but seems to be a good ice breaker for new folk joining. Catch ya this afternoon

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Yep PvP modes. We do it all but seems to be a good ice breaker for new folk joining. Catch ya this afternoon

Pssst, I'm awake and home. Shoot me a message or whatever.ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Kean_1 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...