Looking for someone to show me around the west (PS4)

Jumbo96

Hey y'all! Big fan of Red Dead 1 and 2's single player but never really got into the online just due to lack of people to do things with. I tried jumping in solo this week but very confused as to what I should be doing and how to best min/max my time. 

I'm a Destiny and CoD player, so if you have that background and can explain things to me in that framework, that'd be cool. My psn is Brawl96

Looking for some friendly people willing to sherpa me around. Currently level 9/10

whats up , you can add me on ps4  DaBoSsSsS111   , id be happy to hekp you out against high level griefers , or to show you best huntings spot , or to teach you how to defend your self in pvp , or just to have fun and crash each other above a  cliff hahaha just kidding , add me and ill be happy to help you out , i have a posse with few members in with mic ( i dont own one ) 

23 hours ago, pluck3 said:

whats up , you can add me on ps4  DaBoSsSsS111   , id be happy to hekp you out against high level griefers , or to show you best huntings spot , or to teach you how to defend your self in pvp , or just to have fun and crash each other above a  cliff hahaha just kidding , add me and ill be happy to help you out , i have a posse with few members in with mic ( i dont own one ) 

Sounds good man! How would we play together though without a mic? haha

8 minutes ago, Jumbo96 said:

Yeah, that would be a little awkward especially when trying to show someone around.....

I probably won't be playing RDO again until the Spring update otherwise I'd probably offer a hand too.

52 minutes ago, Jumbo96 said:

I regularly play with a member from Brazil that speaks no english. We use the PSN Chat app to communicate since it translates automatically. No need for a mic.

Just now, Kean_1 said:

....sure, you can type msgs back and forth but a mic sure makes it a hell of a lot easier especially when the person trying to explain things about the game to someone new is without one.

Ye, haha, I appreciate the help, but definitely looking for someone with at least a mic!

On 4/25/2019 at 2:48 PM, Kean_1 said:

What time frame do you usually get on and what time zone are you located?

EST and usually on after work (7-11PM) all weekdays, and all weekends. How about you? Also down to play GTA V Online. 

1 hour ago, Jumbo96 said:

EST and usually on after work (7-11PM) all weekdays, and all weekends. How about you? Also down to play GTA V Online. 

I'm PST and unfortunately just barely getting on by 8 - 9 PM (11 PM - 12 AM your time).  :(  .....sorry.

I have a couple friends who live in the EST time zone but they don't start playing until close to midnight (their time) which works out for us.    

21 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

I'm PST and unfortunately just barely getting on by 8 - 9 PM (11 PM - 12 AM your time).  :(  .....sorry.

I have a couple friends who live in the EST time zone but they don't start playing until close to midnight (their time) which works out for us.    

How about weekends? haha

Just now, Jumbo96 said:

How about weekends? haha

Kinda the same deal.  I rarely play during the day although I have on occasion. ......not that I can't (I'm even semi retired), I just don't.  I'm usually doing other stuff during the day.

• Kean_1 locked this topic