Treasure map glitch

Jesssss

Question

Heard about this treasure map glitch where you pick your treasure up but don't actually get it. So here's me just reached rank 75 and been buzzing to get my map. Opened it spent 10 DOLLARS to get to Tumbleweed to pick it up. Picked it up and I was greeted with nothing, no gold, no money, nothing. And then got that welcoming: "you've been disconnected due to Rockstar servers." Good one Rockstar, I want my gold!!!

4 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Jesssss said:

Heard about this treasure map glitch where you pick your treasure up but don't actually get it. So here's me just reached rank 75 and been buzzing to get my map. Opened it spent 10 DOLLARS to get to Tumbleweed to pick it up. Picked it up and I was greeted with nothing, no gold, no money, nothing. And then got that welcoming: "you've been disconnected due to Rockstar servers." Good one Rockstar, I want my gold!!!

I got the same problem on sunday at Gaptooth Ridge. Informed the situation to R* and they rewarded me manually 👍😁 They advise to make a video next time at opening the treasure box as proof for manual rewarding. Good luck👍

Edited by Herta47

Brandywine drop same thing. No vibrations in the yellow area and no clues. But I found the trunk and it was empty. I saved video and used the link provided by Kern & herta. That was yesterday. I got this email today

WTG Rockstar! 👍

Screenshot_20190503-102228_Gmail.jpg

1 hour ago, Major Dammidge said:

Brandywine drop same thing. No vibrations in the yellow area and no clues. But I found the trunk and it was empty. I saved video and used the link provided by Kern & herta. That was yesterday. I got this email today

WTG Rockstar!

Yeah thanks god, I got the same email a couple of days ago, at least I got more than what it would have been anyway

Edited by Kean_1
Took out duplicate quote to help shorten post / thread