PS4 UK based, new to online gaming

Vimes

Hi, as the title says I'm new to gaming online but I do have a Mic.  At level fifteen right now but finding the world to be full of mutes and a bit lacking in interaction and was thinking it'd be more interesting with a posse.  I'm 37 with a full time job, a couple of kids and a wife who also wants some say around the tv so don't get to game a huge amount but have been getting online fairly regularly. 

• Like 1

You might want to look into the Arthur's Angels thread. It's a real good bunch of friendly helpful people with players at various online gaming experience levels. No one is judgy and they all seem to want to help, which is so neat! There's some awesome people from your side of the pond in the group as well! 

I won't presume to speak for the boss, but hit him up and I'm guessing you might find a home. 

Edited by Miltonastic
  • Like 2

I can show you around if you're interested ^_^ I'm pretty boring though, haha. 

I'm not in the UK, I'm in Texas, so hours might be a bit off. 

I like your avatar, btw --love Lemmings! Ciao~

Edited by Jackalope_Jill
  • Like 2

I don't think I've played lemmings in the last 20 years to be honest.  It does suit most of my pvp attempts though.  From a quick check I'm 6 hours ahead of you so there's a chance of an admittedly short overlap depending on the day.  Arthur's Angels were kind enough to let me ride with them earlier this week as well.  A good bunch.  It was strange to see one suicidal player charge a seven strong posse a few times before doing the very basic math and moving on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Kean_1 locked this topic