PlayStation 5 Leaks & Rumors

DylBandit

This thread is for everything PlayStation 5 related so please stick to the premise and subject of this thread. Please feel free to report, discuss, and leak anything you would like about the next generation of consoles for PlayStation. 

PlayStation-Logo.thumb.jpg.b9f2df3f78195a705bf2f9e7e36fbded.jpg

• Like 1

Sony recently released a "Game & Network Services Segment" which talks about the next generation of consoles (PS5) which can be viewed here at the following link: https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/irday/pdf/2019/GNS_E.pdf

PlayStation 5 will be getting an all new:

• CPU & GPU
  • SSD
  • Backwards Compatibility
  • Ray Tracing
  • 8K Support
  • Disc Support
  • 3D Audio

More information is to be released!

Cheers 😎

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DylBandit said:

It's integrated for placement of sound sources anywhere in three-dimensional space. Basically it's for virtual reality. 

When it comes to VR, it's either QuestWorld or bust for me.

7 minutes ago, Parzival said:

When it comes to VR, it's either QuestWorld or bust for me.

Virtual Reality is becoming more awesome every year. I honestly don't think it will become standard for all games, because having virtual reality requires space to actually move around, not many people want to have a set up like that nor will everyone HAVE a set up like that. Personally, I like to game with a gaming desk, a monitor, and speakers on the side. 

On 5/26/2019 at 8:28 PM, DylBandit said:

Personally, I like to game with a gaming desk, a monitor, and speakers on the side. 

i gave up computer games years ago, only console now.  Bought a nice turtle beach surround sound headset to play my hunting game, then found out how awesome that sound was and play 90% of my games with the headset.  Was surprising how much i missed hearing.  Being able to hear the animals in the hunting game crackle the brush or whatever every time instead of just the loudest times made the game much more entertaining.

Same with RDR2 hunting cougars and panthers, listening to them growl when you get close makes killing them so much easier.

Living room i have a middle of the road sound system with surround sound speakers on each side of my recliner to hear those sounds when i play in there.  Too far from the TV though with my aging eyes, so now i mostly play in my room where the TV is closer.

2 hours ago, Kormath said:

i gave up computer games years ago, only console now.  Bought a nice turtle beach surround sound headset to play my hunting game, then found out how awesome that sound was and play 90% of my games with the headset.  Was surprising how much i missed hearing.  Being able to hear the animals in the hunting game crackle the brush or whatever every time instead of just the loudest times made the game much more entertaining.

Same with RDR2 hunting cougars and panthers, listening to them growl when you get close makes killing them so much easier.

Living room i have a middle of the road sound system with surround sound speakers on each side of my recliner to hear those sounds when i play in there.  Too far from the TV though with my aging eyes, so now i mostly play in my room where the TV is closer.

I don't game on PC, I game on PS4. I just love playing on a monitor and a chair. It's more comfy and has me more focused. 

• Like 1