Binoculars

PebbleDash

Question

5 answers to this question

You don't need the binoculars to see the quality of the animal. Just aim at the animal and it will tell you. But if you want the binoculars. I believe they are in the catalog somewhere, so you can purchase it. To access the catalog for Xbox press and hold left on the D-Pad for several seconds.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, C20Dragon said:

You don't need the binoculars to see the quality of the animal. Just aim at the animal and it will tell you. But if you want the binoculars. I believe they are in the catalog somewhere, so you can purchase it. To access the catalog for Xbox press and hold left on the D-Pad for several seconds.

Thanks a bunch Buddy. Found them in the General store.

Yeah, all this time and I’ve never bothered with the binoculars. I just aim over the herd, see what one is perfect, make a nice head shot, then blast whatever else I can lock onto before they run to far away.

4 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

What I want to know is what's the point of the pocket watch when you can see what the in game time is by tapping down on the dpad?🤔

Only thing I've notice is you can access the watch in the menu where the binoculars are. All that does is give you an animations of you pulling out the watch and actually seeing the watch and time.

Not sure if it's a glitch, but when I sold all my watches to the fence and didn't have one. I could no longer see the digital time when pressing down on the D-pad. From that point on I always kept one watch.

• Thanks 1