Sharing money and items?

Rod

Question

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Rod said:

Now I know that this is not possible right now. Any plans in order to implement this?   I think it was a very good adition... 

My wife thinks this is a good idea to implement. She wishes I could share my money, pelts, ammo, etc.

I told her to play more. Why should I grind to provide her with the spoils? (She plays as much as I do but spends more on clothes and all the weapons)

20190624_225133.jpg.b7845eed51769d4aabc8b2ee7d25d18f.jpgR★ got a suggestion from me about sharing with my Posse members. But I do see their side of it: anything I share is something that the other player does not have to purchase. 🤔 For example should a level 7 player be equipped with everything a level 72 player has-- horse, weapons, special ammo, etc.? No. It would put that Level 7 player at a serious advantage over other Level 7 players. I am a 140--but I am no match for people using cheats. My suggestion was to put a donation box in the camp because I have to foot the expenses both daily + equipment for everyone on my Posse list who happens to be riding with me in a given game session. Hell, give me a trash can where I can put things I no longer want or use; I asked R★ for that, too, along with the BBQ spit where I could make stew or roast a carcass and feed everyone in my Posse👌

Edited by The Blue Hare
Bollixed

On 6/25/2019 at 11:41 PM, Rod said:

Now I know that this is not possible right now. Any plans in order to implement this?   I think it was a very good adition... 

Will not happen. RS wouldn't make money. If it was implemented. It would also encourage some players to be lazy. Why grind when you can simply use someone else's stuff.