Best fishing spots ??? Help

Im looking for a guide on the best fishing spots if anyone can linke me to one please if there is one here, or can give me some pointers ? I seem to be getting the same fish and weight all the time regarless of bait the biggest is like a trout 5oz

On 7/6/2019 at 3:31 PM, M0nsterSkillz said:

Im looking for a guide on the best fishing spots if anyone can linke me to one please if there is one here, or can give me some pointers ? I seem to be getting the same fish and weight all the time regarless of bait the biggest is like a trout 5oz

fishing spots for....? 

you'll need to start the legendary fish mission to unlock the bait shop in Lagras, you'll catch the biggest fish with those lures.  You'll also get a legendary fish map with the best fishing spots for each type of fish.

1 hour ago, Kormath said:

fishing spots for....? 

you'll need to start the legendary fish mission to unlock the bait shop in Lagras, you'll catch the biggest fish with those lures.  You'll also get a legendary fish map with the best fishing spots for each type of fish.

Ok i found a few legendary fish spots but catching them is hell hard for me, idk why, im using the correct lure lake/river etc but im not hooking a legendary, any tips ?

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Kormath said:

forum sure died :)  i take a vacation and nobody is around anymore.

you gotta be in the right spot to catch them.  Google them and there's numerous videos\guides on where to stand and cast.

The usual folks are still around and even some new faces although I'm sure others are taking a break too.

Once the Summer Update hits, I'll wager it will pick up a bit.

On 7/22/2019 at 9:10 AM, Kean_1 said:

The usual folks are still around and even some new faces although I'm sure others are taking a break too.

Once the Summer Update hits, I'll wager it will pick up a bit.

probably.  summer is always busy, less time for online as people are outdoors more often.