Fast Travel

Slick0605

I don't know if the developers look at these forums but I hope they do. I have bit my tongue long enough on this issue and I feel I need to blow off some steam. The fast travel system in this game sucks ass! I'n my opinion they need to bring back the the fast travel system from the first game where you could put a waypoint on your map then set up camp and fast travel to the waypoint. That saves so much damn time. Only being able to fast travel from you camp or using stage coaches sucks. And later in the game the stages coaches done even operate. So if I am up in the mountains on the northwest corner of the map and I need to get down to Saint Dennis I have to ride and ride and ride and ride. ROCKSTAR PLEASE PATCH THE FAST TRAVEL SYSTEM TO MAKE WORK LIKE IT DID IN RDR1. Thank you!

Respectfully,

A Frustrated Outlaw

Hi Slick and welcome to the forums.

fyi...   RDR2.org is a fan site not affiliated with R* or 2K in any way.  Having said that, I have no idea if anyone from R* even reads these forums but if you are looking to bend their ear, they do have an official Feedback website that they do view:

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadonline/feedback?redirect_lang=en_us

Obviously, we want you to feel free to post here as well (and encourage you to) but it wouldn't hurt to submit your feedback there as well.  IIRC there is a character limit of 500 when you're typing but you can submit your feedback whenever you want.  

Anyhow, just thought I would point that out.

• Like 1

Given that Rockstar are only making updates to the Online section of the game, it seems very unlikely that this behaviour will change (or indeed anything related to Story mode).

You mention letting off steam, but didn't mention trains.  You can easily take a train from Strawberry to St Denis, which is a form of fast travel.

Personally, I prefer the ride....

• Like 1