The Congregation (PS4)

Enoch

POSSE RULES:

1. I shall not grief. 
  2. I shall wear one item of white. 
  3. I shall not engage in bigotry.
  4. I shall help others in need; if they so require.
  5. I shall use game chat when possible.
  6. I shall not break these rules thrice, lest I be exiled. 

STORY:

It happened just last year. There we were, having a nice Sunday service, when all of a sudden a band of outlaws came in and robbed our church members of everything they had on them. Money, jewelry, you name it.

After they were done, they shot everyone they could. Some of us retaliated and drove off the gang. It wasn’t until later that we learned that the local lawmen were in on the robbery and turned a blind eye to our suffering. That didn’t sit well with us. Not at all. 

We dealt with the lawmen in a manner they would understand — with our pistols, rifles and boot heels. From then on we knew we had to play our part in taming this savage land. Both from the outlaws who ignored the rules of justice, and from those who would use the rules of justice for their own personal gain.

We operate in the gray area we find ourselves in; helping those in need wherever we can, and cutting down whoever has it coming by whatever force we deem necessary. 

We are The Congregation.

DETAILS:

We are a lite RPG posse that values honor above all else. A short initiation is required before becoming a full-fledge member of The Congregation, followed by an induction ceremony. Most active times are 4-6pm and 8-10pm CT Monday-Thursday, 8pm-12am CT Friday and Saturday, and 8pm-10pm CT on Sundays. Each time is subject to change pending real world obligations.

If you would like to join, leave your gamer tag below and an invitation will be sent your way at the next opportunity  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2019 at 12:24 PM, Enoch said:

Sorry, guys. The message board didn’t notify me I had replies. Will be sending out invites this evening. 

Noticed a couple other mentions and situations possibly related to something like this so I'm looking into it in case it's an issue on our end. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Enoch said:

Thank you, sir. 

Seems the other person that had the issue found out it was their own mail box as they haven't been receiving other notifications either.

Still checking to be sure but I would suggest looking to make sure your inbox isn't sorting this stuff out as junk, etc. ......the usual drill.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

Seems the other person that had the issue found out it was their own mail box as they haven't been receiving other notifications either.

Still checking to be sure but I would suggest looking to make sure your inbox isn't sorting this stuff out as junk, etc. ......the usual drill.

Gotcha. What’s strange is that I’ve been getting notifications pretty regularly for other threads I’ve made/participated in. And in this one I’ve been getting notifications from your replies only. Weird. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Kean_1 locked this topic