Breton shrinking..

Born Homicidal

Now the Breton is definitely a majestic behemoth imo.

Meet: Omen aka Horse of Death or Sin (whichever is more badass). A SteelGrey Breton.

Jkllm.thumb.png.e88fbfe85e2c7634bb2062a721d95c0d.png

save_72.thumb.png.801bacc8702effc8e953e63bc4c9951b.png

I even sized it up to be close to the Turkoman (slightly smaller). When I first mounted it, it looked huge. Then it happened right before my eyes my horse shrunk to the point of looking half of it's original size. It looked like a Pony with a  back disformity instead of a Horse lmao. Wish I took a pic of it since I can't post the clip I have of it shrinking in front of my face.

Does anyone know why this happens or have had it happen to them?

Edited by Born Homicidal

Maybe this is the same kind of glitch I'm experiencing with the vanishing tail(s) of my horse (s). Something weird is going on with those horses, I'm convinced!

I did think the Breton was kinda small by default tho? I saw one in Valentine the other day and it seemed like a little bulldozer pony to me? I also had one for a while and it was kinda small also? idk

On 10/3/2019 at 10:01 AM, MrPicard said:

Maybe this is the same kind of glitch I'm experiencing with the vanishing tail(s) of my horse (s). Something weird is going on with those horses, I'm convinced!

I did think the Breton was kinda small by default tho? I saw one in Valentine the other day and it seemed like a little bulldozer pony to me? I also had one for a while and it was kinda small also? idk

Yeah I thought they were small as well since my friend who had one before me said his always shrinks (never saw it happen). I assumed either her was tripping or it's because he had the level 5 one. Then I saw a player ride up to me with one and it looked like a beast. I convinced myself that the level 20 one would be a normal sized.

Long story short I bought it and it was as I expected a big normal sized horse.. and BAM saw it shrink to that donkey/pony size you mentioned. Lol wish I could upload the video here. 

1 hour ago, Kean_1 said:

If you got it, why not?  .....as long as it doesn't contain anything that breaks the rules there's no problem sharing videos here.

didnt let me upload it, i then converted it into a GIF. and its apparently failing to upload. so meh