Possibly a really stupid question...

mizTik

I see that there are two options available for reorder but no standard release with just the base game. Is there going to be a normal edition released at some point? I might not be able to preorder it in time, gotta watch my funds atm. I would hate to need to pay $80 after the price of the special edition goes up.

I am going to assume it will be an option on the day of release. Since they are running a special for the one deal being $60, it would be silly to have it as a preorder option. They are likely not showing it to avoid confusion and people later realizing they got ripped off. Expect the standard game on the day of release.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, xsugarskull said:

I am going to assume it will be an option on the day of release. Since they are running a special for the one deal being $60, it would be silly to have it as a preorder option. They are likely not showing it to avoid confusion and people later realizing they got ripped off. Expect the standard game on the day of release.  

Could you imagine if they had both options going and people released they got the wrong one? It would be a nightmare. I'd hate to be part of their support team for that LOL!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 8:25 PM, CrabApples said:

Could you imagine if they had both options going and people released they got the wrong one? It would be a nightmare. I'd hate to be part of their support team for that LOL!

I have been in tech support/customer care for over 5 years now. I may not work for Rockstar but I have witnessed things like this happening and it is an absolute nightmare. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 7:19 PM, xsugarskull said:

I have been in tech support/customer care for over 5 years now. I may not work for Rockstar but I have witnessed things like this happening and it is an absolute nightmare. 

I remember having to return something on Black Friday. It was my only option as I was going out of town later that day for the week. I get the feeling that support for a popular video game is similar to going out on Black Friday. It is just a mess. 

• Like 1