Bounty Hunter

Fish47375

Question

Is it worth it and is a solo player like myself able to do the Bounties? I know some would be ok but is a solo player able to do the Legendary ones by themselves? I`d like to know before i spend 35 Gold  lol. I`m already a Trader and maxed out but want to do something different as well. Thanks for any help.

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Fish47375 said:

Is it worth it and is a solo player like myself able to do the Bounties? I know some would be ok but is a solo player able to do the Legendary ones by themselves? I`d like to know before i spend 35 Gold  lol. I`m already a Trader and maxed out but want to do something different as well. Thanks for any help.

Yes, solo players can do it. You will have some normal 2 or 3 star bounties that you need to collect 2 or 4 bounties in one mission. With the 4 bounties, I just shoot them all throw them in the bounty wagon & bring them in. If you don't have a bounty wagon & have to capture 2 bounties. I hogtie 1 of them, throw um on the horse & shoot the other one, lasso the dead bounty & drag his ass back to the sheriff. 

For Legendary you can do them solo too. The Owlhoot family we had to gather 4 bounties, but the best part was each bounty had it's own separate camp. But for the Barbarella 4 & 5 star you had to capture her & 2 of her lieutenants.  She would run, but the other two bounties stayed back in the camp.

It doesn't cost 35 gold for the bounty license, it's only 15. The Outlaw Pass is 35 gold.

Edited by C20Dragon
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, C20Dragon said:

Yes, solo players can do it. You will have some normal 2 or 3 star bounties that you need to collect 2 or 4 bounties in one mission. With the 4 bounties, I just shoot them all throw them in the bounty wagon & bring them in. If you don't have a bounty wagon & have to capture 2 bounties. I hogtie 1 of them, throw um on the horse & shoot the other one, lasso the dead bounty & drag his ass back to the sheriff. 

For Legendary you can do them solo too. The Owlhoot family we had to gather 4 bounties, but the best part was each bounty had it's own separate camp. But for the Barbarella 4 & 5 star you had to capture her & 2 of her lieutenants.  She would run, but the other two bounties stayed back in the camp.

It doesn't cost 35 gold for the bounty license, it's only 15. The Outlaw Pass is 35 gold.

Thanks buddy i went ahead and got it after i posted this and it only was 15 Gold. Wasn`t sure if most would be able to do it solo but i was why not try it. Bounties kinda suck cause i kill everything that`s Red  lol so i`m only getting $6 to bring them in dead. Not to bad though cause i can kill animals for my Trader role until i reach the Bounty so it`s kinda like doubling up a little. Thanks for the help.

45 minutes ago, Fish47375 said:

Bounties kinda suck cause i kill everything that`s Red  lol so i`m only getting $6 to bring them in dead.

At a certain point you will unlock the Unique Bounty Hunter skill:

Focus: Targets glow red in Eagle Eye.

Help out identifying your bounty target. So you can kill the rest.

• Like 1

So here i am i get me a Bounty and all is good. Heading back to my camp and shoot a Buck Deer. While i`m skinning it a girl rides up and watches me skin it. All is good and she`s cool so i thought she may of wanted the carcass. Load the pelt and watch her get off her horse and start stabbing the carcass with her knife and get on her horse and take off...WTF?? LMAO Makes you feel some have real life issues  lol

On 10/19/2019 at 8:44 PM, C20Dragon said:

If you don't have a bounty wagon & have to capture 2 bounties. I hogtie 1 of them, throw um on the horse & shoot the other one, lasso the dead bounty & drag his ass back to the sheriff. 

The other option is to hogtie them both, put one on your horse, 'borrow' a horse from the bounty camp, put the other bounty on that one, and ride it back to the jail, with your horse following along behind.  In theory, you could then drag a third one in at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/19/2019 at 1:02 PM, Fish47375 said:

I don’t know if it’s already been mentioned but If you link your Rockstar account and a Twitch account you can get the bounty license for free.