the glitch

harry747

If you're talking about an exploit (and I believe it is if it's the one I recall), then I don't believe that is something Management would appreciate being advertised on their site.  

Having said that (and IIRC), this is an old one from last year.  I would say that if it's not working like you read from Reddit, watched in a YT video, etc., then it's likely been patched already by R*. 

I would also note that those take advantage of exploits like this are sometimes caught by R* and you run the risk of being penalized if you choose to cheat like that.  ....probably less of a concern in the campaign though,  

13 hours ago, harry747 said:

Since my ps4 is not online, how will they know if i use the glitch or not?

Rockstar sees when you when you're sleeping. They know when you're awake. They know if you've been bad or good. So don't glitch for heavens sake!

Set your PS4 not to automatically update your programs and you can glitch your brains out in story mode. Do it online though and nobody will like you.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, harry747 said:

Since my ps4 is not online, how will they know if i use the glitch or not?

Sorry, my mind reading skills are a bit lacking.  ;) ......but as I said, exploits in the SP game are likely less of a concern.

Either way, the take away I wanted folks to get from this was that I thought it best that people not use this as an opportunity to share instructions on how to cheat in the game by using exploits, etc. on the site.  .....although that is really directed at glitches / exploits affecting RDO.