My persistent Posse is broke

Josh IRONKING

I started playing again a few days ago and wanted to play with friends. I had the money and these are good friends, so I made a perma-posse. Right after the creation of the posse I tried inviting them, but to no avail. This glitch really sucks because I can't play with my friends. I tried asking Rockstar for a refund, but they said no. Please help I am out of ideas

Did you create a camp? That's required for a posse.

Or

Your friends were affiliated with too many posse's. They may need to stand down from some. 

How long has this went on?  

You have restarted the game and problem persists?

I've never heard of a  glitch that makes a persistent posse permanently unjoinable. 

Hmmm, kind of a headscratcher then. 

I did see some posts on here with people having this problem.  

Seems like all of them ended up having to contact rockstar and submit a ticket.  Maybe try them again, and again. 

In the meantime, I suppose you could just keep doing temporary posse for your friends.  Sucks, I know. 

Sometimes invites don't appear, a bug.

Go into your posse settings and switch it from Invite Only to Open and have your friends find it in the posse list. They can join it manually if it's open. Once they're in you can switch your posse back to Invite Only. Now that your friends are in, they can rejoin anytime you have your posse active without an invitation. They'll be notified when your posse is active.