Failed bounty's

bushpig0

Could some one please enlighten me on why my bounty missions are failing. 5 out of 10 bounty's are failing because from what i can assess there is a hidden timer of 5 mins to do a bounty, so is their a way to get the timer displayed on the screen so i know what time limits Rockstar has imposed on us to do a bounty. This on a whole seems kind of extortionist and is steered to failing bounty's  to limit progression. Kind of the same with Trading with the maps is void of animals when trying to resupply your materials. 

The timer on your bounty is seen in the top middle of the screen.  It's there and visible on every (regular) bounty. 

Is your TV set to zoom? Or some other TV setting that cuts your display down and you're just not seeing the timer?

As far as animal spawns:

Hitting the  "SLEEPING" cougar spawns in tall trees and Cholla springs solved all my animal spawns/materials problems completely.  16.88 materials for one 3* cougar.  

Make sure it's the SLEEPING spawn points as they are VERY consistent and repeatable. I can fill 5 cougars in my wagon 20 minutes or less. 

The ones where the cougar is up running around are far less consistent. Kind of hit or miss. IMO

Edited by Freakshow9191

I use a 32 inch monitor 1080p and i do not get a timer. everything is displayed correctly as far as i can ascertain. Their is no timer display im on a PS pro. To get a sense of it i can see the abillity cards in the top right of the screen.

Edited by bushpig0

On 10/26/2019 at 9:27 AM, bushpig0 said:

I use a 32 inch monitor 1080p and i do not get a timer. everything is displayed correctly as far as i can ascertain. Their is no timer display im on a PS pro. To get a sense of it i can see the abillity cards in the top right of the screen.

10 hours ago, CowBoii said:

As mentioned, there should be a timer. Depending on the bounty, they will give you different times and it sits in the center of the screen at the top.

timer.thumb.png.be08c4d94147d7a61f90c8849d352819.png

Weird

If you can see the cards, you should be able to see the timer, as they are in line.