Interesting Pictures/Clips of RDO

EjectedCasings

Post your interesting/funny Pictures/clips here.

I'll start.

image.png.8067c9aa9bff42b7a1da8c9ff5f845a7.png

This one is Pre-Summer update, as evidenced by my characters face. (Looks a little stoned)

image.png.c515d512cad6f7a27d81e80a62d47779.png

(I took these while I was loading into a different server, hence the black and white)

And here's one my friend took of me.

image.png.df1ed58518a7c9640606cc64ac939b75.png

Edited by EjectedCasings
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, bluntTR4P said:

This is one thing I never actually did unless it was with the intent to clarify something or show a glitch. Did a lot of people take pics throughout the game and I just missed out on something? 

You get a camera......I love photography.........and some people post some great pics on the social club......

True that there’s no reward or buckle or anything, but when I ran out of stuff to do in SP I found it added to roaming around if I was looking for great subjects.

i was sad when a glitch lost a lot of my pics.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:38 AM, bluntTR4P said:

This is one thing I never actually did unless it was with the intent to clarify something or show a glitch. Did a lot of people take pics throughout the game and I just missed out on something? 

Same here. I only record  glitches, funny situations and when im owning some1 hard in showdowns. I have one "photo" of my char riding a donkey bcoz it was funny. 

I would love to see other players pics , videos tho. I sometimes watch them on X box Live.