Cinematic mode on PC

Vantage

Are you using a controller? 

For PlayStation 4 controllers,  tap on the Touch Pad to toggle between first-person and third-person perspectives.

On Xbox One controllers,  tap on the View Button for the same result.

If you are using a keyboard, check your settings menu to see what key is set to function for this. 

14 hours ago, Cliffs said:

I think he is asking about the cinematic mode where the game travels ala movie mode (cinematic) and the player just watches the movie as he travels from point A to B. Not 1st person versus 3rd person.

What that an option in the game? I only played on console and I only remember it being an option during a cut scene or a story angle where you are meant to be following someone. 

On 11/10/2019 at 3:19 AM, RON said:

What that an option in the game? I only played on console and I only remember it being an option during a cut scene or a story angle where you are meant to be following someone. 

Yup, it's an option in the game. As soon a you are traveling towards a waypoint and are on road or a path, hold v to go to cinematic mode and the horse will ride until reaching the waypoint or you stop. Btw, you have quite a lot of control when in cinematic mode. You can control and stop the horse, dismount, walk about and mount your horse again and continue your travels.