PC Version of Red Dead Online?

HuDawg

Anyone on PC whos also played on console willing to share their experience on the differences between to the two?

More players in lobbies?   How are the controls.   Does PC have free aim lobbies or is it an  aim bot fiesta? 

On the fence about buying the PC version.    It look soo good.  But if online sucks, i'll just grab it later for single player and mods.

Well, I can tell you that using a keyboard was a bit of a nightmare for me. lol I ended up using a controller again. 

I played on console and got it on PC. I could have waited though seeing as they have a number of issues they are running into. I think it has more to do with the Rockstar launcher and Windows 10 than anything else though. 

You going to buy it on Steam if you get it? Cause I would recommend doing that. lol

I am waiting to get it on Steam. I am not in a rush to get it and after seeing the issues that have been happening for the first week for a lot of people, I am glad I waited. It has to suck to be hyped for this game and wanting to play it for the first time and the darn thing don't work.

I was very excited when it got announced for a PC release. I believe I was one of the few who said they would release on PC a year later. 

That being said, I have not gotten the game on PC... yet. I am planning on getting it in the near future, either near the end of the year or early 2020. I am in no rush for it as I am currently playing a number of other new releases. I will play through the story again for sure but like you, I am wondering about the online play. I am hoping by the time I get it, all the bugs I been reading about are all sorted out.