fullscreen or windowed borderless?

Trespasser

3 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

Full screen has your computer's menu bar at the bottom and the top rim like you see in a windowed screen. Borderless means you see nothing but the game screen like you would on a console. 

i don't see any menu bar. Fullscreen is what it says, a full screen. No menu bars. You must mean windowed.

Fullscreen is when the screen your using is dedicated to the game, ie no Windows menu etc.

Windowed Borderless is almost the same but its actually a menu/borderless window, which is useful if you have several monitors and wants to use them with other windowy stuff. Or alt-Tab quicker to other windows or have them on top of the game window for any reason.

Edited by Anteronoid
  • Like 1

On 11/12/2019 at 9:12 PM, Anteronoid said:

Fullscreen is when the screen your using is dedicated to the game, ie no Windows menu etc.

Windowed Borderless is almost the same but its actually a menu/borderless window, which is useful if you have several monitors and wants to use them with other windowy stuff. Or alt-Tab quicker to other windows or have them on top of the game window for any reason.

i guess what i was meaning to say is if there's any performance difference like if fullscreen has slightly better fps ? that sort of thing.