If you're not a western genre fan...

Trespasser

I have a friend who was always into futuristic gaming. Even GTA was never on his list. I talked him into getting RDR2 on PC and I didn't hear from him for 2 days. When I finally did, he sent me a text saying his wife is going to kick him out because all's he wants to do with his spare time is play the game lol 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, dIV4r said:

I have a friend who was always into futuristic gaming. Even GTA was never on his list. I talked him into getting RDR2 on PC and I didn't hear from him for 2 days. When I finally did, he sent me a text saying his wife is going to kick him out because all's he wants to do with his spare time is play the game lol 

This is great to hear actually. Well, the missus needs to understand that her husband is just an armchair gunslinger. 😉

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MrPicard said:

I'm not into the Western genre at all and I was hesitant to get RDR II (never played RDR). But I'm really glad I got it, it has become one of my favorite games. Despite the genre. ;)

yeah, many gamers have told me the same thing and these guys are in no way cowboy fans. I guess it only validates RS's success w/ the RDR series.👍