Idealism and Pragmatism for Beginners II not appearing

Parzival

I'm in Epilogue II now and this mission simply won't appear on the map. I've completed all missions except American Venom, Duchesses and other Animals, the hunting request missions, and that secret one where you have to kill all of a certain bird species, but I know that in my previous save I did the entire Idealism and Pragmatism strand before all of them. I've been to the Mayor's house at the correct time of day and it didn't appear, I've roamed around Saint Denis all night and it didn't appear, I've camped in the nearby swamp and it didn't appear, and I've saved and reloaded while in the area and it still didn't appear. In the menu, it remains grayed out saying it will "continue at a later time."

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2019 at 6:15 AM, Parzival said:

A couple people on YouTube suggested going into John's satchel and reading the letter that Arthur received to trigger the Idealism I and it worked, part II appeared on the map right away.

Took me awhile to figure that out. They weren't really on clear what you were meant to do next but after you figure it out, it makes sense I suppose. Some sort of hint would have been nice though lol