Why is my account not mine anymore?

RGN07

Question

I can't sign in using my login data. It says i have been blocked. But why? all i did was ask CC Cleaner to clean my cache. Weird. 
How do i bring it back? My old username is Trespasser. I don't like this new one bec Trespasser is in good standing.

6 answers to this question

I don't know but please stop spamming the forums with the same question.  Posts from new accounts have to be reviewed which is why they don't show up right away.

Let me look into this for you. Also, if we can get the other one going (depending on the reason it's not working), this account and everything tied to it will be deleted.

I just checked your account under @Trespasser and saw that there were no warnings nor restrictions against it.

What exactly is happening when you try to log on under that account? When you used CCleaner, did you perhaps accidentally deleted your login info and forgot the password?

6 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

I just checked your account under @Trespasser and saw that there were no warnings nor restrictions against it.

What exactly is happening when you try to log on under that account? When you used CCleaner, did you perhaps accidentally deleted your login info and forgot the password?

Maybe . But i'm not sure, i just clicked "clean" but i only have login issues with RDR@.org.  Can i get my old account back?

Edited by RGN07

What exactly is occurring when you try to log in?  That's what I'm trying to find out.  Is the password you entered not working or what?

A message pops up stating your "blocked"?  I sent your info to the Admin to see if he can see what may be the problem.  I'll let you know asap.

Seems you tried to login one too many times with the wrong password.  ......so in other words, it appears you erased your login info with CCleaner and then forgot your correct password when trying to enter it manually.

The owner (Lonestar) has rest your password and I will send that to you via PM.