crafting

griff88_8

Question

5 answers to this question

You could also save time by finding fireplaces in areas other than your campsite.. albeit without the deluxe fire speed.  They should have that cooking speed as a skill.

But if  you go to North heartlands to the farm with the chickens and cracker cows.... you can fill up on beef and chickens, many spices and cook it without leaving the premises...

But previous answer is only way to speed it up.. fire upgrade.

1 hour ago, Darconios said:

You could also save time by finding fireplaces in areas other than your campsite.. albeit without the deluxe fire speed.  They should have that cooking speed as a skill.

But if  you go to North heartlands to the farm with the chickens and cracker cows.... you can fill up on beef and chickens, many spices and cook it without leaving the premises...

But previous answer is only way to speed it up.. fire upgrade.

Yeah, before I got into the Trader role, I rarely bothered with the camp, plenty of campfires around.

Several near the butchers as well. There's one right across the road at the Valentine butcher, for instance. One near the Saint Denis butcher as well, at the railroad tracks. Most of the ones in Blackwater don't work, but there's one near a green house just out of town, I believe.

And the ones in the camps that spawn for Rescue or Campsite Defend missions usually work as well.

The Deluxe Campfire is worth the money, though.

• Like 1