horse dying while offline

well... not really a problem but more like a surprise.

yesterday i left the game and my main horse was perfectly fine and not even poisoned or anything. today when i launched the game, i called the horse, and i got a message informing me that my main horse was dead. ok. that's new for me :D ...is this normal? horses dying while not playing?

ok. looks like it is in fact a new thing with this update. i left the game a few hours ago, without any problem, and when i returned my main horse was dead again. looks like when you log out now you also kill the horse.

*update*

oh damn! after all looks like it's my turkoman that is bugged. even without logging off, sometimes after one mission the horse just disappear and i get the message that it's dead :( ...the worst thing is that it was very expensive and already at level 4 and i don't even know how to sell the horse to buy another.

Edited by NeKryXe
update

i always left the game mounted somewhere. it never died until yesterday.

anyway, if i left the game with my character mounted on my arabian, nothing happens. but if i left with turkoman, it dies. both are level 4.

*update*

I just tested my 3 horses and the Turkoman is the only one that dies on log out. if this is supposed to happen, then Turkoman is by far the worst horse in the game. I'm probably going to discard Turkoman, it's a total trash. there's no use for a dead horse wasting space on stable. and it's a lesson learned to never spend more than 200$ on a horse.

Edited by NeKryXe
update
2 minutes ago, nshanny73 said:

Should not happen regardless if you stable it or not.... I have never stabled my horse and it has never died... who stables their horse???  

I never did it too with any horse. But since Turkoman is so hideous, I'll probably try it.

I quit my session through "Story Mode" by using the "Quit Game" option and have never had an issue.

Haven't played since the update dropped however... we know how rockstar always manages to mess stuff up whenever an update drops

well... i just contacted rockstar asking for an in game refund of $950 for the dead Turkoman that they sold me or a real refund of the game. i'm sick of this broken game. this horse fraud was the last drop.

Edited by NeKryXe