ways to access vehicles

NeKryXe

i know that i can pick the wagon directly on the stable, but sometimes it is too far.

on L menu i can select owned vehicles and then call out, but unfortunately it's bugged and doesn't work.

so... other than this two inconvenient option is there any other practical way?

12 hours ago, DiamondDave said:

As far as I know, the only way is through the stable. I don't use the wagons often enough to know of any other way myself. I tried to find some information for you online and nothing is coming up either. :/ 

luckily it started to work today. i'm not sure if it was because i sent a bug report, but now i'm able to call the wagon on the menu :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NeKryXe said:

luckily it started to work today. i'm not sure if it was because i sent a bug report, but now i'm able to call the wagon on the menu :)

I was going to say, there should be a menu option. Glad you found it and it is working. I remember reading about someone else having an issue with the menu option disappearing as well.

46 minutes ago, YellowDragon said:

I was going to say, there should be a menu option. Glad you found it and it is working. I remember reading about someone else having an issue with the menu option disappearing as well.

in my case it didn't disappear. it was always there on the menu, on stables, but when i click nothing was happening. but today it has been working fine :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 7:04 PM, NeKryXe said:

in my case it didn't disappear. it was always there on the menu, on stables, but when i click nothing was happening. but today it has been working fine :)

That for sure sounds like a bug. Maybe in the game itself but more likely in the server you joined. I am not sure why some of them have issues and other ones don't.

3 minutes ago, DiamondDave said:

That for sure sounds like a bug. Maybe in the game itself but more likely in the server you joined. I am not sure why some of them have issues and other ones don't.

you are probably right, maybe it was a server issue, i never had that problem again, but i have a similar problem with camp that always happened a lot. when i select a camp location nothing happens -- the option is there on management, i can select it but the camp doesn't appear anywhere. exactly like the wagon, but in the case of the camp the problem remains.

3 minutes ago, NeKryXe said:

you are probably right, maybe it was a server issue, i never had that problem again, but i have a similar problem with camp that always happened a lot. when i select a camp location nothing happens -- the option is there on management, i can select it but the camp doesn't appear anywhere. exactly like the wagon, but in the case of the camp the problem remains.

I read that connection errors are a big problem in certain locations for people. Depending on where you are located in the world (irl) it might be worth changing your location to get on different servers to see if it helps. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DiamondDave said:

I read that connection errors are a big problem in certain locations for people. Depending on where you are located in the world (irl) it might be worth changing your location to get on different servers to see if it helps. 

interesting :) i'll test it with a vpn. thanks for the idea!

• Like 1

On 12/16/2019 at 7:04 PM, NeKryXe said:

I heard about this happening for other people within different menus so you aren't alone. It just randomly don't work one day and the next day it is fine. Strange stuff.