Looking for those aged 20+ who like to traverse the old west

In my 40s still enjoy gaming and really dig this game. I've got a posse "The Wild Bunch", I've been on disability from my job since July gonna have surgery tomorrow keeping me out longer so I'm on almost all hours- I'm chill-dont grief unless someone griefs me and if they do idc if you're level 1 u r getting explosive bullets, just want to kick back and enjoy this awesome game. I've got all that I need or want-not a brag just sayin' I'm down for whatever.

What's up man? Sound a lot like me LOL. I'm 37 and on disability as well. I live by myself and I am too also bound to be playing Red Dead online any hour of the day or night. I'm level 66 now I think. And have yet to join a posse. Because I don't want to join a posse with a bunch immature kids. (No offense kids!) I think I have seen yours while trying to find one to join. I'm playing now and probably will be for quite a while yet. MY player name is Jinnjames1.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, PC here and just started playing this game not too long ago. 
Beautiful game and I really enjoy the casual aspects of it.
Not the best at first person shooter, but I still enjoy playing nonetheless.

Would be nice to find a posse to play with. ID: soggypizzacrust

What platform are you younguns playing on? I’m 50+, played this game a lot when it can out but got bored and been playing Div2 & GRB. Just started again and looking for new players to posse up with. I’m on PS4, gamer tag us Smudger691 please add me.

Hey there im in interested in joining up with you guys for some action. Im 44 from Uk. I play daily have all the roles and dont mind helping out. I play on ps4 and my psn is Xplicit275 add me up.

Edited by Xplicit275
Missed something out
  • 1 month later...
  • Kean_1 locked this topic