Problems with the bounty hunter progression

So I was looking around to see if anyone was having issues with being a bounty hunter. I have notice that people are having issues not getting XP or cash when completing a bounty mission. I'm having the same problem but I'm also having a problem with the bounty board not working. I can not get regular bounties only legendary bounties. 

I was wonder if other people are having this issue and any fixes can be made.

My cousin has the same problem, he see's no bounties on the board except legendary, which he's done and gets no reward or xp.

He also has a permanent bounty on himself for 0c. Everytime he comes near me I get a mission prompt to kill near by player for 0c. If I accept the mission and kill him I only become hostile and he still has the bounty on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dSgwaWMNjI&t=8s

We are guessing thats his problem but if you don't have the 0c bounty on you then I have no idea.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Pope_65 said:

My cousin has the same problem, he see's no bounties on the board except legendary, which he's done and gets no reward or xp.

He also has a permanent bounty on himself for 0c. Everytime he comes near me I get a mission prompt to kill near by player for 0c. If I accept the mission and kill him I only become hostile and he still has the bounty on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dSgwaWMNjI&t=8s

We are guessing thats his problem but if you don't have the 0c bounty on you then I have no idea.

This would make sense to be causing the OP's issue. Has your friend tried contacting Rockstar to see if it can be removed from his account? It is clearly glitched onto it which is not his fault. 

Your issue has to do with receiving a glitched license from Twitch Prime benefits that came in your mailbox. The only solution is to create a ticket with Rockstar and ask them for help. You might have to make several tickets if they send auto-responses and keep asking them to fix it. They have to access your account and remove the glitched license (based on your report, it sounds like you already had a normal license.) For people who didn't own a license previously, Rockstar is still working on a solution. It has been happening for slightly under two weeks for many people including me. Here's the last response they gave me a couple of days ago.

B9iluoD.png.ac62098046b630d58b1b289a2fd7844b.png

Edited by poopypoopypoop

On ps4 if your Honor level is low you won't have access to bountys as it's a lawman role. Ide check that also if your wanted by the law you either have to pay bounty or let npcs kill you.  You can't access bountys while being a villain. Hope this helps.