Jump to content

Salvage free roam event bug


NeKryXe
 Share

Recommended Posts

i've been noticing that after a Salvage event, absolutely all collectibles disappear from the game. the only way i know to restore the collectibles is restarting the game. anyone else is having this problem?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, bluntTR4P said:

Yeah that happened for me, twice. Not sure why. I haven't bothered with them since so I don't know if it is a known issue or not. I know this is run into the ground at this point but have you asked Rockstar?

i already have 5 open tickets to rockstar with more than one month and with no reply, and they don't allow to open more than 5. anyway, there's no point to ask anything to rockstar because they never answer. the few times that i received an answer from a rockstar ticket was from players helping rockstar, but it's never rockstar. it's the same of asking questions here or in any other forum, with the difference that if you ask on a ticket it'll take many months to get an answer. so... i'm not using it anymore. their ticket system is more bugged than this game :)

 

On 1/3/2020 at 10:32 PM, Anc1entC0re said:

I haven't noticed this myself but I don't mess with Salvage Events too often. I can't remember the last one I did but I don't remember everything disappearing. Is this meant to happen if you lose?

it happens every single time with me. i liked that event but i'm not doing it anymore, unless it appear when i'm leaving the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will give one a try soon and let you know what happens. I want to say you aren't meant to lose items for these but I am not 100%. Wish I could be more helpful, lord knows Rockstar isn't helpful for stuff like this. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dIV4r said:

I will give one a try soon and let you know what happens. I want to say you aren't meant to lose items for these but I am not 100%. Wish I could be more helpful, lord knows Rockstar isn't helpful for stuff like this. 

test it please and let me know. i'd like to confirm if it's not some limitation on my account.

today the resupply trader mission stop working again. my game is a total mess and it gets worst every day.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 2:14 PM, NeKryXe said:

test it please and let me know. i'd like to confirm if it's not some limitation on my account.

today the resupply trader mission stop working again. my game is a total mess and it gets worst every day.

I have a feeling that, for some reason, certain locations are having more issues than others. I don't entirely know how games work online (worldwide) but since I know certain laws don't allow for certain things in games, maybe their coding for the game is screwy. It has been about a month since the release on PC and it took them several months to get things right on console so don't hold your breath on issues like this being fixed right away. It is unfortunate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/5/2020 at 3:34 AM, NeKryXe said:

i already have 5 open tickets to rockstar with more than one month and with no reply, and they don't allow to open more than 5. anyway, there's no point to ask anything to rockstar because they never answer. the few times that i received an answer from a rockstar ticket was from players helping rockstar, but it's never rockstar. it's the same of asking questions here or in any other forum, with the difference that if you ask on a ticket it'll take many months to get an answer. so... i'm not using it anymore. their ticket system is more bugged than this game :)

Eh I can't blame you there. I forgot I even had a ticket open until the other day when they finally responded. It was from at the beginning of December lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...