An observation about the camp issues

Just putting this out here for what it's worth, if anything.  Before I started the trader role, little to no issues with my camp.  The same day I bought the butcher table and initiated the trader role, I began to have the issues reported by so many others.  Possibly related to the code for the butcher table?  I can't say as I haven't written code since the days of COBOL (ask your grandparents kids) but I find the timing very interesting. 

On 1/3/2020 at 5:29 PM, Anc1entC0re said:

Yeah that seems to be playing a role for you for some reason. I am wondering if maybe this should be brought to the attention of Rockstar. 

There is a lot that should be brought to their attention but I am afraid only so much gets through to them. Things like this where it would likely be considered a minor issue, they are more likely to put off. I think it is in their best interest to fix most of the issues before releasing any more new content for the game. 

I would like to think they know about issues like this and maybe are more concerned about other issues to fix them at the time. I mean they have to have TONS of people working on this game round the clock in each department. Hard to believe between the user base and the work team they overlook so much. 

I think the error 0x20010006 is also related to the camp.  I get this error every time I try to log on. Usually twice in a row. There was a time where I got it about 5 or 6 times in a row, so I selected to spawn in free roam instead of selecting to spawn in my camp and it worked immediately. Today, I got the error again  when selecting my camp. I thought I'd give it the ol' two attempts and I'll select free roam, but the 2nd attempt spawned me into another player's camp. Mine was nowhere to be found. I think that the game struggles to find a server where it can place your camp, and it results in the  0x20010006 error. 

This could also be why selecting a pvp activity works for people who get this error as well.  They really need to sort this out.