None Toxic Posse PS4

looking for a posse that is chilled just looking on hunting and lvling up and meeting new people making friends making money and gaining xp only fighting if people attack us first

were none toxic and we like talking on voice and communicating with each other so we all know whats going on

must be mature we dont take none mature people as they become toxic  Join if you want to 18+ -Be part of an active chilled community -Get help with leveling up -Were active every single day -Be Part of a None toxic group -PS4 Users we do have a discord just message me and we bring you in

12/5/20 (MODERATOR NOTE): OP hasn't come back to visit this site since around the time this thread was opened and / or for the last couple of months. Closing as a result for the sake of other members looking for active groups.

4 hours ago, TheShak06 said:

Hi there, would love to learn more, my psn is TheShak06. Tried to message you but the website won’t let me.

Sorry about that....   There are protections in place to help mitigate issues with spammers, trolls and those who otherwise have "less than honest intentions" when joining our community. 

As inconvenient as these restrictions may seem when creating a new account, they are unfortunately necessary to help keep RDR2.org a pleasant experience for all of our community members.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Kean_1 locked this topic