Gun Rush

Wild Western William

As one of the many individuals that enjoyed the once loved game mode of Gun Rush, this is my plea, our our behalf, that Rockstar reinstate this game mode.

The mix-up of game modes does not cut it. What we had with Gun Rush was special, was it lost to pressures from a similar game mode as PUBG and Fortnite? 

Elimination Series is an utter failure, Gun Rush took skill. All support is welcome.

Hi William and welcome to the site.

Looks like this is regarding the Online PvP modes so I'm going to go ahead and move it over there.  However, it also looks like you are making a plea to R* and I feel I should point out that RDR2.org is not affiliated with R* nor Take Two in any way.  They may not even monitor this site but who knows.  They've never made themselves know here AFAIK.

Just some food for thought.....  R* makes decisions at least partly based on activity as well as input they receive directly from fans on their site and (I'd wager) from social media (e.g. their Twitter feed) and perhaps forums like these.  They do have a Feedback site loacted here:

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadonline/feedback?step=decd9bdb

I'm not trying to discourage you from posting here rather, we encourage it.  I just didn't want you to get the wrong impression that your message would be received by a R* employee.

I wouldn't mind seeing the game return either but the likelihood of it being added for just expressing that we want it won't go far. Have to get others on board and bring Rockstar's attention to it. A good way to do this would be to get a discussion going on social media and tagging them. Link to the forum and encourage more people to post about it. 

5 minutes ago, dIV4r said:

I wouldn't mind seeing the game return either but the likelihood of it being added for just expressing that we want it won't go far. Have to get others on board and bring Rockstar's attention to it. A good way to do this would be to get a discussion going on social media and tagging them. Link to the forum and encourage more people to post about it. 

.....or get them to use the Feedback site as that is a direct line to them and what they use when considering changes, additions, etc. Obviously, discussing things folks want on social media, etc. is fine but IMO, this should be in addition to.

Folks should be aware however that the Feedback site is a more of a suggestion box of sorts that R* reps monitor. They don't typically respond to inquires, etc. as that is not what it's for.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2020 at 7:20 PM, Kean_1 said:

.....or get them to use the Feedback site as that is a direct line to them and what they use when considering changes, additions, etc. Obviously, discussing things folks want on social media, etc. is fine but IMO, this should be in addition to.

Folks should be aware however that the Feedback site is a more of a suggestion box of sorts that R* reps monitor. They don't typically respond to inquires, etc. as that is not what it's for.

Fair call. I just know people these days tend to rustle up attention on social media and if enough people keep at it, others notice and stories start and they are bound to take notice. But then again, this is Rockstar and who really knows how much they notice anymore. lol