3/17/20 All New Showdown Modes

Kean_1

SHOWDOWN MODE UPDATES

New Featured Series Variations with Unique Weapons

A new Featured Series has been introduced to Red Dead Online with new Showdown Mode variations. Compete in a quartet of capture style modes, starting out with only a handful of Throwing Knives and a smattering of Shotgun pick-ups scattered across the fields of battle.

Maps: The Manor and Sisika

Maps: Fort Mercer and Orchard

Maps: Saint Denis and Saint Denis Plantation

Maps: Blackwater and Lanik Electrical

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR MORE SHOWDOWN MODE VARIATIONS COMING TO RED DEAD ONLINE IN THE COMING WEEKS INCLUDING:

A new variation of this popular free-for-all Showdown Mode, where you start off with empty pockets but spawn next to a random weapon and must outlast all opposition. Oh, and you’ve only got but one life to do it with.

Maps: Annesburg Mine, Armadillo and Cemetery

This distinctive Showdown Mode that awards higher points for kills committed with more skillful weapons gets an explosive upgrade, with all new loadouts featuring some of the most volatile firearms around like the Volcanic Pistol and good old trusty Dynamite sticks.

Maps: Fort Mercer, Heartlands Oil Field and Tall Trees

9 hours ago, SimonTemplar said:

Thank you for posting this.  Do you happen to know whether they have removed access to the old story mission replays in bringing this in?  I now can't replay old story missions (other than the two latest Moonshiner ones).

What's in these announcements is all I know.

• Thanks 1