Zoologist Trophy

I am trying to complete the Zoologist Trophy and I can't for the life of me find the Carolina Parakeet. I've looked online and they say to look around the Lagras and the Bayou Nwa area. If anyone has any suggestions or tips regarding my predicament I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

I found a flock of them on one of those small islands south of Shady Belle. Might try there. I haven't seen them anywhere else, though. And I don't know if it matters, but I was playing as John in the epilogue after completing the final main story mission when they spawned.

Edited by Parzival

Carolina Parakeets are native to the Bayou. Their herbivorous diet consists of shrubs, seeds and fruit from forest trees. A Bow and Small Game Arrows can take down these small birds. Their carcasses can be sold to traders.

A Carolina Parakeet Carcass can be sold to traders

Yields a carcass and exotic bird meat. Used in crafting and cooking or can be sold. Use a Bow with a Small Game Arrow for a clean kill.

Red Dead Redemption 2 All Animal Locations (Zoologist & Skin Deep) (powerpyx.com)

red-dead-redemption-2-animal-location-92.jpg