White French Dress Shirt?

Vendetta

I'm trying to procure just the French Dress shirt in solid white color however it's not sold buy itself online. I was advised that it may be part of the Grizzlies Outlaw outfit. Can anyone confirm if it is indeed a solid white French Dress shirt that is included in the Grizzlies Outlaw outfit and most importantly, can the shirt be separated from the rest of the outfit and used with already owned clothing item's? 

On 8/18/2021 at 12:36 PM, Sigill MacFinn said:

Are u sure its not online? Or is it just the slightly frilly fronted 1 with the same collar as the French Dress Shirt? I was sure 1 of my outfits had it.

There is no option for in the French Dress Shirt ad in the catalog. 

There are French Dress Shirts available online but not a white 1 - patterned, striped, & a few block colours - such as Black but no White - odd I'm sure it used to be available.

I've used the Caughtrey in white with a waistcoat [vest] & that isn't too bad.

Good call on the Grizzly Outlaw Outfit

Seems odd they haven't included what you would imagine would be 1 of the most sought after colour of shirts for many costumes - very weird.

• Like 1

Whilst spending Sunday looking at costume creators on Youtube, I noticed this Gangs of New York costume video & the creator chooses the White French Dress shirt for 1 of his Bill the Butcher costumes

Looks to me like R* removed this shirt from Online clothing for some reason 

See it here @  4.32 mins 

Sigill I think you may be confused. 

That White French Dress Shirt in the video @ 4.32, is the White French Dress Shirt that I’m talking about. 

White French Dress Shirt is part of the Grizzly Outlaw Outfit. Once you buy the Grizzly Outlaw Outfit the White French Dress Shirt appears alone in the shirt category. Just like in the video @ 4.32.