Can I replay stranger or chance missions?

LordCheese

Hi, I was playing RDR2 and I have had 2 instances where i screwed up a chance mission, one was the snake bite man. I saved him and then he offered a free item from the gun store however the store was shut so I had to wait. I went back later to find the man gone and the deal non existant. Another Instance is a shooting bottle competition, I accidentily pistol whiped the another guy. Is there a way to redo these?

Pay attention to the times they pop up if you have to replay them, chances are they will happen at the same point of day again. A lot of them are set to show up according to times like some will happen in the morning or when the sun is up and others only happen at night.

• Like 2

Don't know but I got the snake bitten guy who I later found sitting in front of the gunsmith shop in Valentine. I got to pick my free item (the pump action shotgun is what I chose) 

Then earlier today I was near the stables by the Lemoyne border, still in the chapter 2 area (just traveling around to uncover the map and scout hunting grounds) and I got the snake bitten guy again but as a different NPC, same dialogue, I gave him medicine again but I haven't seen him since to see if he gives me anything. 

Edited by Moosh89