Vests

Harley clark

40 minutes ago, McLawDiz said:

Indeed! Would like to have more option "Clothes" wise. Would be cool with some different setups, to make people look different all over! 🙌

Right we can wear boots under/over pants collars unbuttoned or buttoned shirt sleeves up or down so why can’t we wear our vests unbuttoned.. I just wanna do this.

9E3C330E-7CB3-4A80-809D-DA8BB628049F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Harley clark said:

Right we can wear boots under/over pants collars unbuttoned or buttoned shirt sleeves up or down so why can’t we wear our vests unbuttoned.. I just wanna do this.

Shirts are buttoned all the way to the eye brows, yeah I can see the vest is a major issue.  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, YodaMan 3D said:

Shirts are buttoned all the way to the eye brows, yeah I can see the vest is a major issue.  

Are you certain it's not an option?  I know that when I used the creator at the begining, I could roll sleeves up or down, button or unbutton my shirt (if available), and tuck my pants into my boots or let them hang out over them if I chose to do so.  

Maybe that's worth requesting on the official page...

11 hours ago, Harley clark said:

Any post with The Duke gets an auto quote/re-paste (and upvote) from me:

a3xOcZi.jpg

RH8xLRF.jpg

12 hours ago, BropolloCreed79 said:

Are you certain it's not an option?  I know that when I used the creator at the begining, I could roll sleeves up or down, button or unbutton my shirt (if available), and tuck my pants into my boots or let them hang out over them if I chose to do so.  

Maybe that's worth requesting on the official page...

Any post with The Duke gets an auto quote/re-paste (and upvote) from me:

a3xOcZi.jpg

RH8xLRF.jpg

I know the shirt sleeves and collars and boots thing is an option. The vest is not and I’ve already suggested it to R*